Friday, May 11, 2007

My new toy!!


Last year, about this time, I bought myself a Seiko watch and a guitar. Again, this year, I bought myself a new toy, an adult’s toy as my birthday gift… hahaha. Now, I’ve upgraded to become a “mayor” (Datuk Bandar).. why?? Hehee.. because I am the owner of a city!!! Yea, I can’t deny, it is great to have this toy, but for the coming near years, I’ll be tied with the debts. Those who really know me well knew that I’ve been planning and took nearly ½ years to make the decision. I’ve given away all my everything, and gonna start all over again.. sign..!!!
No more vacation, no more luxury meals, no more toys & gadgets for years!!!!

5 comments:

angel said...

噢~好羡慕噢~

mh said...

;-) 一样哦!

Shang Yih said...

哇哇哇!!!
再没有6969咯...
六月二日有得坐吗???
新车该热身热身的...
^o^

Anonymous said...

哇!这玩具可不简单。。。。
怎么不买一打?容易衬衣服一点。

四眼仔 said...

chia,
用不着羡慕的,你也可以有一辆,又或者更好的呢!

tekko,
什么时候要出来两辆车出来兜兜风?

shang yih,
我的"正室"还在啊,只不过被打入冷宫了。当下在怡保服侍我老爸、老妈!

阿里茨阿 ,
因为我想买Ferrari咯!想过买一打,但最后只买了半打,没钱了!现在我的六辆Shell Ferrari Collection,摆在家里
呢! 6 Ferrari + 1 Honda = 7days a week, 够了! =P