Tuesday, November 13, 2007

So Long, my little one...rest peace


Very sadly, my little one, Danny passed away. I'm not quite sure what is the cause. But I suspect it was choked, because I saw his throat was swelling.

I fed them in the morning before I went to office, they still okay, but at night when I reached home, Danny was dead.

Now I'm worried whether Dee Dee will stays after losing a partner/friend. Or should I get another one for her?

I buried Danny in my front yard. I wish Danny rest peace under the grave yard. Let's pray together...."Omi Tuofuo"

5 comments:

Jen said...

呃,希望不会因为是被我摸过的关系吧。。。

Jen said...

节哀。
然后,帮Dee Dee再找一个伴,不然它大概会寂寞吧。

Shang Yih said...

有没有帮它超渡?
买个有warranty的吧.
^o^

四眼仔 said...

Hmm.....难道你有死神之手?

哪有买生物有warranty 的? 不过,可以考虑帮它们买Life Insurance, Medical card.
Saving and Education plan 不知道要不要买呢?

CS said...

sorry to hear about this... dun you feel sad about this... 'he' got his way to a better world.. dun stop him.......you have done your best

i think another one deserve a partner ......