Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A sWeeT ValenTine's DaY


Yoyoyo....I have a sweet Valentine's Day!! I dated a beautiful girl....and we celebrating with full of joys....
Okay...okay.. just share my experience with all the singles out there....

I back home after working around 7pm, clean up quickly.... have a quick dinner... then........start my celebration..

I've asked permission from my angel's grandfather. So surprisingly, he allowed us to spend the whole night together for this special day. So... immediately, I jumped to my bed to get ready... hehehe...hahahaa..hohhohoohhoo... to wait for my dear lady there. We spent the whole night from 8.30pm until 7am the next morning....wau...I was so suprised, never expected that i can be so "geng"...so long hours...hahahaa...

wei wei wei....what are you thinking....??
I was damn tired after working, then back home, I felt asleep straight away...dating Datuk Chow's granddaughter in my dream la.... hahahaaa........

No comments: