Tuesday, January 24, 2006

workinG Life...learning and learninG

Still a lot I need to learn in my long working life… today, discussing with my client’s IT Manager, for quite a long hours… I think about 2 ½ hours. Throughout the conversation, I noticed my English is totally sucks… must improve…hmmm….still a lot to improve, what we called Business English…
But I’m happy to hear that the manager would like to take me, he offering me a job. I appreciate what he offered. But this is not the right moment and it is not the right position. If I take the offer, I’m putting myself to an uncomfortable situation, between my current company and my client’s.
Anyhow, for the past year, I’m glad that I have been given the opportunity to handle this project in this MNC. I have learned a lot from the implementation and support of this project. Get the chance to due with all high level management people.
Even though during the process of implementing, a lot of problem occurred, I stressed, unhappy..etc. I need to overcome by my own. There is nobody can help. All depend on my own. But I’m glad that I’m still able to handle my emotion well. Stay calm. The only thing that getting frustrated gets you is more frustrated. I feel that I have more patience now. Because most of the time, I will face a lot of “unfriendly” users.
And one thing that is true, your hardworking will only be appreciated by those capable superior. Don’t blame your boss for not seeing what you have contributed to the company. Don’t be unhappy with that. You should think in this way, your boss has given you the chance, an environment to learn… learn it up… Our journey of life is full of learning… We can’t stop learning every single day. You boss does not appreciate you, it is their problem, it is their losses. You faced difficulties, you overcome it, and you learn a lesson or two that is all yours. Someday, somewhere, someone will appreciate you.
By that time, you will feel very happy. But, how many can do this? Including me myself… hahahaa…..

No comments: